new background

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What am I thankful for??

Summing up the weekend in Austin, TX with thankfulness...




Just tonight, I have been relishing in all that my God has given this life... And all the miracles he has given an underserving life like mine.

"How deep the father's love for us... That he would send his only son to make a wrench his treasure."--church hymn

And I feel like a precious treasure as much as he gives me all the time: He has given me a life worth living, a man that loves me with all his heart, a wonderful dog, a great and wonderful family that cares, friends that embrace and pray for you, and a body that is healthy by being graciously redeemed from all the abuse my past life put it through. And everything else good I get to experience is just that yummy icing on the cake: like our NEW truck we have been praying about and all of our most recent Starbucks trips! :) (yes, it's the little things)

So, just a quick word of thankfulness I thought I would share with you about my Savior before I hit the sack. May God richly bless you as he has me... Because he will :)



"20 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us,
21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment