new background

Friday, November 18, 2011

Mid November favorites!

Finally, you can go to this recipe page and get recipes!!!!

Here are a few of my favorites this week:

1. Sweet Potato Bake with Creamy Alfredo Sauce




-- yes, its vegan, but its really delicious!


2. S'more Cokie bars, but I turned it into a pie!


Apparently, it was a big hit because I didn't even get a second slice!

(yes, the slice missing might have been missing because of mylack if self- control... hmmm)



I didnt take pictures of it, but I also want to add this healthy deep dish cookie recipe from a blog called Chocolate Covered Katie! DELISH!! And as added bonus, its healthy too :)


Oh, before I forget, try this chicken and rice dish one night when you need an easy meal-- its great and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment