new background

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas... from us all to you!

Merry Christmas!!!

Here are some pictures from last night's first gift opening:
Elyse's new book




She really likes it!
What she likes even more is the way daddy reads it:
Loud
CrAzY
....and truthfully, quite obnoxiously. HA!

 But I always get a good laugh out of it when he starts chanting it to her throughout the day.

Precious.



I would love to share more about our holiday season with you, but for now, this must do. However, I wanted to wish you Merry Christmas with the Christmas card that many of you WON'T be receiving until the New Year due to the printing company's mess up: they sent our order WAY later than I ordered it and, on top of that, sent them to some people in California (!!!). Thankfully,they contacted me to let me know she had all of our Christmas cards. Arghh...

Tis the season, right?




So Merry Christmas, and until next posting...

Be blessed and enjoy those loved ones! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment