new background

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Girls Trip to San Antonio

Almost two weeks has past since my mom and I's three generation vacation, I am still reminiscing in it...

In a one word summary, our girls trip to San Antonio: AWESOME.

It was the first real "vacation" mom and I had taken together. Ever.. And to make it sweeter, a three generation vacation when you include Elyse.

I wish I had taken my real camera for it because all the fun we experienced could have been better documented. Oh well! Even if it was just with my iPhone, my mom and I were able to get a couple of keeper shots to put in here.

The week flew by but it was all about the river walk, sea world, health food, running and shopping. It was one of the most spontaneous road trips I have ever taken. We had such a good time! We even got to take a pits on the way out to see a friend: Lacey and Shammah!

I really hope you enjoy this very belated blog a much as mom and I enjoyed experiencing it.

Another blog to follow of our finale from Altus... Coming VERY soon, since I'll be out of here by tomorrow evening (Yikes!). Lots to do!

Blessings-- xoxo

2 comments:

  1. What WONDERFUL memories!! We girls really had a fantastic time :D We will have to plan another generational girls trip SOOOON!! Yay!! Thanks for posting the sweet photos!! we will have to go back to Austin and run the river again. Did we get photos of that?? Next time I'll bring my good camera :)

    I love you both!!!

    Nana XOXOX (my new name cause that's what Lysey can say right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops...just noticed the Austin Pics..Ha! Well, we need MORE Austin pics, don't you agree? Another trip is definitely in the plans ;)

    ReplyDelete