new background

Thursday, June 28, 2012

2012 Highlights of Knoxville

We will start here: Matt and Kassi's Bridal Shower

In fact, that is exactly what happened following the Roommate reunion.


It was definitely beautiful and we had the best time enjoying
the food! The caterer my Aunt Debbie brought along was a
fanatastic cook!

...I believe the bride had a good time with her fiance, her family and our guests ;)














And now, I will share the rest of the highlights through photo.
The thoughts and the writings will come in later posting.

On with the show.
Here is our breakfast squad leader, Elyse!

While we were down in Knoxville, Elyse turned 9 months!
I have also come to realize my baby has two sides:
The Happy- go- lucky side and the "I mean Business" side


... I like the happy side best.
But guess who doesn't get a say in that?
Yup: the mama.
She's her own girl.

Her 'own girl' might go country if daddy doesn't watch out!
Haha


We also got to celebrate a nice, quiet Father's Day with G-Pa on the back porch for most of the day.
It was enjoyable and I think Elyse really enjoyed being with G-pa.

Though she really missed her daddy a lot.

Thanks G-Pa for making it special despite not being with Daddy!


We have also decided we have reasonable evidence that Elyse's future is lookingas if its steering pretty evidentky in the direction of being a veterinarian.

There is nothing that lights up her world more
than a dog.

...Or a yellow duck.




...More to come in the next couple of posts.
--XOXO--

1 comment:

  1. Aw Kati! I love these pics! Loved loved loved getting to see you and meet your sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete